Have you ever...
- …not had enough badges in stock to award your Clubbers when they completed a badge?
- …felt disoriented with the complexity of the Ambassadors' Master Record?
- …wished you could automatically track Clubber attendance for the proper awards?
- …lost track of which awards are for which children by the time you distribute your awards?
MasterLink is software that will aid you in record keeping and inventory for your Master Club program. The MasterLink software is loaded with features designed to save you time while increasing your productivity. MasterLink is a record-keeping program designed to track Clubber attendance (Club and Church), dues, address, etc. It can also track Projects and/or Badges a Clubber has completed acting as the Master Record for the Clubber. You can even manage your inventory levels for all of your stock items.
Take a look at all of the features MasterLink has to offer your Club program.
You are welcome to view the MasterLink Help File. This will help you to understand the implementation and use of the software.
Order MasterLink Now!Order Your Copy Now
This software has been developed and is maintained by Missionary Tech Team. Support and downloads for this software are provided by Missionary Tech Team as part of the annual Support Package.
An online training course for MasterLink will be coming soon. Free and online, you will be able to learn the MasterLink interface at your own pace.
Price & Subscription
Your cost to purchase the MasterLink Software is $30 which includes one free year of technical support, product updates, and Master Ministries Catalog Updates. After your first year, you can renew your annual subscription for $30 per year and continue to receive up-to-date catalogs from Master Ministries, upgrades to your software, and technical support.
Order MasterLink Now!
Please allow one business day to process your order and make the complete version available to you.
Download the MasterLink Demo version
For new users, download your MasterLink software here! For current users, to access your MasterLink subscription or to download updates to your software, enter the email address used when enrolled in the annual subscription with Missionary Tech Team.
MasterLink Training Introduction
MasterLink QuickStart Setup
- Setup Options / Calendar Setup (1:24)
- Session Fields (1:56)
- Custom Fields (2:12)
- For more setup options, see MasterLink Optional Setup below
Entering MasterLink Data
- The Main Individual Screen (6:36)
- Searching for Individuals (5:34)
- Checking In Individuals (7:10)
- The Master Record 1 (11:28)
- The Master Record 2 (3:39)
- Additional Awards (3:37)
MasterLink Optional Setup
- Groups and Teams 1 (7:41)
- Groups and Teams 2 (2:35)
- Assigning Colors and Awarding Points (6:10)
- Points Reports (2:20)
- Awarding and Using MasterMoney (6:46)
- List Options (3:52)
- Attendance Reports (6:51)
- Registration Reports (4:06)
- Clubber Information Reports (6:49)
- Award Reports (8:28)
MasterLink Inventory Control
- Entering New Inventory (3:14)
- Creating a New Master Clubs Order (6:08)
- Receiving an Order into Your Inventory (1:59)
- Automatically Replenishing Your Inventory (1:49)
- Payment Entry Feature (7:26)
- Distributing Awards and Inventory (7:15)
- Tying Payments and Award Distribution Together (:54)
- Inventory Reports (1:56)
Advanced Maintenance Overview
Managing Your Database
Support for this product can be found through Missionary TEC Team. www.techteam.org