Loving and Leading Children Conference
Who is Loving and Leading the Children in your church? We all know that we need to be more effective in reaching children, but what steps are you taking in your church to make a change? The Loving and Leading Children Conference is specifically designed to help you! We are asking you to invest in the future of your church by attending the Loving and Leading Children Conference November 6-8, 2014. The LLC Conference is hosted annually at First Baptist Church in Milford, Ohio. Register by October 15, 2014 and save $10 per person. Save an extra $10 per person if you register a group of 5 or more people. Take advantage of the savings and register now at www.lovingandleading.org.
If you maintain a current charter with Master Clubs, you receive one registration absolutely free! Receive a second free registration if you competed in this year’s Master Clubs Regional Competition.
The first General Session begins at 1:00pm on Thursday, November 6, 2014, and the conference ends at noon on Saturday, November 8, 2014. There are five General Sessions and over 100 Breakout Workshops covering nearly every subject area in Children’s Ministry. Here are just a few of the sessions:
- 21 Creative Ideas to Involve Children and Teens in World Missions
- Basic Vocal Training and Music Theory for Kids
- Bus Ministry 101
- Effective Visuals for Children
- Engaging in Successful Parent Teacher Relationships
- Got Bullies?
- Learning Style of the iGeneration
- Safeguarding Your Church
- Starting a Children’s Ministry from “Scratch”
- Teaching with Puppets
- The Spiritual Thrust of the Christian Teacher
- Training and Utilizing Teens as Leaders
- Visitation… it’s Not a Bad Word
- …and dozens more!
The keynote speaker is Dr. Jim Schettler, Vice President of Student Affairs, West Coast Baptist College in Lancaster, CA.
For more information or to register, go to www.lovingandleading.org or call us at 800-451-5023.